Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Healthy Brownie Recipe!

Trying recipes I find on Pinterest is one of my favorite things to do. I found this one recipe for healthy single-serve brownies and after trying it decided it is definitely one of favorites, I think I may actually like this recipe better then normal brownies! Of course it would be selfish for me to not share with all of you sooo here you go :) 


  • 1 T. whole wheat flour, almond meal, or ground oats (measured after ground)
  • 1 T. cocoa powder
  • 1 T. coconut sugar (you can also use sucanat or brown sugar)
  • ⅛ t. baking soda
  • a couple of pinches of sea salt
  • ¼ t. vanilla extract
  • 1 T. plain yogurt (I used Fage greek 2%)
  • 2-4 t. milk (any kind will work) or water (this may be a bit less if you use a less thick yogurt)
  • 1 t. dark chocolate, chopped, optional






  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Oil or butter a small ½ cup ramekin.
  3. Mix the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
  4. Mix in the yogurt and the milk or water until everything is smooth and combined.
  5. Pour the batter into the ramekin.
  6. Top with the chopped chocolate, if using.
  7. Bake for 15-17 minutes (alternatively, you could microwave this for about 70 seconds).
  8. Cool and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment