Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Style: The wedge sneaker

I have to start this post with sharing a confession. I am obsessed with stalking celebrities. I can tell you kids names, due dates, break ups..anything really. It is actually an awful habit, but too good to stop. 

I love seeing the fashion trends, hair trends, and makeup trends through celebrities. If there is anything I love more than my bad habit, it's talking about it...

Which is why I am posting this about the new obsession I see everyone wearing...The Wedge Sneaker.

I really want to know your opionons... Would you rock these, yes or no? What do you think of them?

Honestly, I think they have potential of being adorable, but also potential of looking like you stepped out of your room thinking it was still the 90's.

What do you guys think? Comment here, Fb, or Tweet us... The usual ;) Maybe we can start a conversation...Wouldn't that be nice?




No comments:

Post a Comment