Thursday, April 25, 2013

Summer Bucket List

Every summer I always make a bucket list of things that I am determined to do and accomplish before the summer is over. Not only does this force me to try new things every year, but its also a way to guarantee that I have a fun summer. I work so much in the summer that sometimes I forget to have fun too! My list is far from complete but here is some of the things I have so far


1) Go fishing. and actually catch something!
2) Sit on the beach and watch the sunrise
3) Actually have a maintain a garden
4) Go skinny dipping during a full moon
5) Go stand up paddle boarding
6) Go kayaking
7) AT LEAST one beach cookout...preferably more
8) Sleep in a tent...somewhere
9) Make my own Sangria
10) Watch the sunset while eating sushi on the beach 
11) Summer romance? (I'm still indifferent/undecided on this one....)
12) Take more pictures
13) Go to a concert 
14) Have a bonfire, S'mores included (of course)
15) Eat at as many new restaurants as possible
16) ACTUALLY save money 

This is just the beginning, I need some more ideas though! What are some fun things you all plan to do this summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment